When arranging for services provided by an outside vendor for work in individual office suites, Tenants and their vendors are asked to please comply with the following guidelines:
- Inform the Management Office (404) 847-9934.
- A vendor shall be permitted access to the building only pursuant to the request of the Tenant and only for the purpose of direct deliveries to the specified suite.
- Tenant’s outside vendors are allowed access to the building during normal business hours. Vendors requiring after-hours access will only be admitted if Property Management has been notified.
- Vendors may not solicit work from other Tenants in the building.
- Vendor must provide a Certificate of Insurance covering General Liability, Worker's Compensation and Auto Liability in the amount of one million dollars.
CP Group must be named as Additional Insureds and Certificate Holder. An Additional Insured Endorsement Form (found in Forms Section under Sample Vendor COI) must be included as part of, but separate from, the Certificate of Insurance in order for it to be acceptable. A copy of the certificate may be emailed to email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding the above requirements, please feel free to call the Management Office.